Celebrating ISAKOS’ 25th Anniversary
The International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine is celebrating its 25th anniversary. To commemorate this milestone, we’re selecting the best papers published in the Journal of ISAKOS through the end of 2020. The winners will be revealed in the beginning of 2021 and acknowledged with a $1,000 prize at the 13th Biennial ISAKOS Conference in Cape Town, South Africa.
The awards include:
- Best Global Perspective Article
- Best Systematic Review
- Best State-of-the-Art Review
- Best Classic Article
- Best Current Concepts Review
- Most Downloaded Article
- Most Cited Article
- Best Article in Orthopaedic Sports Traumatology
- Best Article in Arthroscopy
- Best Article on the Knee
- Best Article on Knee Arthroplasty
- Best Article on Degenerative Joint Disease
- Best Article on the Foot and Ankle
- Best Article on the Hip
- Best Article on the Shoulder
- Best Article on the Elbow and Wrist
- Best Article Representing ISAKOS
- Members’ Choice: Best Article Voted on by ISAKOS Members
- All papers published between January 2016 and November 2020 are eligible for consideration.
- Authors can compete in the above 17 categories, each for a $1,000 prize.
- An article can win multiple awards.
- All awards will be selected by the journal’s editors and ISAKOS members except for the Most Downloaded and Most Cited Articles, which will be determined by the publisher, and the Members’ Choice Article, which will be determined by ISAKOS members only.
- Each ISAKOS member will have one vote for each category (except for the Most Cited and Most Downloaded Articles).
- Members cannot vote for an article to which they or their institution’s department contributed.
- The jury is independent to avoid conflicts of interest. Members of the jury cannot choose an article to which they or their institution’s department contributed. Consequently, articles to which the editors contributed cannot be considered for an award.
- We will welcome all ISAKOS members to submit their votes between December 1 and December 31, 2020.